Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th January 2011, 02:48 AM   #1
trnz

Default Plan For Ebook. Help Needed

I am putting out steady content. I want to be able to lump them together into an ebook. I would like to be able to do this as easily as possible. And free if possible. I am using Squidoo, Blogger, Twitter and Facebook. I am going to add Wordpress soon. Are any of these good for what I want to do.
I want to arrange my set up so it keeps moving forward smoothly.
Any help or advice will be very welcome.

trnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 25th January 2011, 03:04 AM   #2
TilenKrivec

What do you want to do with the ebook?

Also, i think that when you just recycle old content into an ebook, not many people will even download it, but again, that depends on the topic and how evergreen that content was in the first place.

TilenKrivec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 03:26 AM   #3
trnz

Thanks for the speedy replies.
I have about 1/3 of an ebook out in posts and have no trouble writing the other 2/3. I am using Squidoo, Blogger, Twitter and Facebook. I am going to add Wordpress soon. I want to start streamlining what I am doing so that putting it into an ebook as easily as possible. I would like to know if any of my present sites will be good for this. One problem is that the posts are all in reverse order. To copy and paste them will not be easy.
(I have done this trying to get 3 posts into correct order and, believe me, it is a nightmare). Perhaps I should have started off in an other way or on a different blog service.

Is there a site or method which I can start using now to
help me do this.
Any help at all is VERY welcome.
:-)

trnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2011, 05:57 AM   #4
LloydBurrell

Now that's a problem, really. As far as I know, there's no such tool out there. The fastest method I can think of is classic editing and formatting. Just be sure to have a very clear plan before starting to gather your information, otherwise you'll get stuck in the process.

LloydBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2011, 10:32 PM   #5
KennethLee

Any recommended platform to publish my e-book?

Thanks

KennethLee is offline   Reply With Quote