Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th December 2016, 11:57 PM   #1
tecmark1988

Default What Is The Method Increase Website Traffic Immediately ?

Hello Everyone,
Today I want to know how can increase my website traffic immediately. I have a niche based website. I want to know how can increase traffic on my website.

thanks

tecmark1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 27th December 2016, 05:06 AM   #2
urbansoft
VIP Contributor

Smile

Hi,

If you need instant traffic for your website. Just you can try Google Adwords(PPC) advertising. It will be generate good traffic for your website.

Old 27th December 2016, 06:59 AM   #3
Intuz

You can take a help of social media platform to increase traffic to your website. Engage to the community pages on Facebook, Participate in relevant FB group, Increase Twitter activities and engagement.

Use other techniques to post your content like PPT submission, Infographics, eBooks etc works great if you have something useful to the users.

Intuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2016, 11:07 PM   #4
tecmark1988

Default Post Reply

Thank you very much for the reply. but when awards campaign needs invest of money. I think I can make more many traffic from social media network. But how to increase website traffic is very important for me. hope I get some good reply from my post

Old 28th December 2016, 01:14 AM   #5
printshop1

There is nothing like that to give you quick traffic unless you use paid marketing mediums such as PPC while if you need free traffic then you need to work on SEO and also social media can give you traffic but it depends upon how many followers you have and how much your content is engaging.

printshop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2016, 03:45 AM   #6
geeksonrepair

Social media marketing is the best way to get traffic.

geeksonrepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2016, 08:49 AM   #7
luffy268

Hello,

There is no way to generate huge traffic on instant base. For that you have to do hard work. Guest posting, Blog Commenting, Organic Traffic, Make a social profiles and Increase followers, Regular posting, Put social signals on every page and blog. These are the normal ways to generate traffic and almost people are suggest you same including me also. As per my opinion you have to focus on Keywords, Title, Meta. It takes some time but gives you huge satisfaction. You have to choose keyword smartly as per your website or blog category. Us targeted keywords with- How to, Why, Tips, Suggestions, Infographics, these words are mostly search over search engine. You can use this in your blog titles too.

Hope it may help you.

Thanks!

luffy268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2016, 01:35 PM   #8
haircare1

The only way to increase website traffic is use PPC medium. It is the most effective way generating quick leads. The only drawback is that you have to pay for every click on your ad. SEO is slow process but for long last benefits SEO is a good option

haircare1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2016, 02:08 PM   #9
socialmark247

By commenting in here can help.

socialmark247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2017, 04:44 AM   #10
tecmark1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialmark247 View Post
By commenting in here can help.
you are right. by commenting we really can get unlimited traffic. thank you very much for your reply.