Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th December 2010, 02:43 AM   #11
Alizixia

Default Earning From Facebook

hi,
It is very easy to use facebook as a gateway to contact a large number of people. Currently groups and fan pages are a very popular method. A lot of people take great interest in buying already large groups and fan pages to reach a high number of people to advertise aff commission of CPAs.

Also You can make an app and find advertiser like life street media or rockyou to add their ads to your app page. Then you'll earn money from facebook.

Alizixia is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 19th December 2010, 01:35 PM   #12
englishsunset

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.
I set up a very basic business page and started making friends, but they all ended up on my personal page.

englishsunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2010, 12:37 AM   #13
William Veasley

Send a message via Skype™ to William Veasley

Hey,

Thanks for the info!

I just logged back on to my facebook today. I can't remember when's the last time I been on there I'm more of a Twitter person myself. You can find me on Twitter anytime. If I do decide to use facebook more I will most surely take this into account.

Thanks again!

God bless,
William Veasley

Old 21st March 2012, 10:04 AM   #14
kre8tivemonkey

Default affiliate marketing

Most people will join some type of "affiliate marketing" and they will start to post them on facebook. Example if you join "cj" and one of your vendors is "coffee dot com" then you will go onto your wall and say "hey found this great coffee for cheap" check it out. When people buy from the link you posted you get a commission.

this is one way people are trying to make money.

kre8tivemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2012, 06:23 AM   #15
Allen Brayan

1. SELL. Develop applications solely for the purpose of selling them to interested parties. Several applications have already been acquired in this fashion; the most recent example is that of Mozes’ purchase of TextMe.

2. DEVELOP. An indirect source of funds: develop applications under contract for third parties. A number of companies have been posting contract jobs over at the Facebook’s developer forums. There exists a large gap in the supply and demand of available Facebook application developers; as a result, finding potential clients to charge reasonable rates should not be a hassle.

3. ADVERTISING. Use advertisements, cross-promotion schemes and affiliate marketing. It is not feasible to use Google Adsense for this since Facebook does not allow JavaScript embedding. Adsense may be embedded through iFrames, which despite being popular among Facebook developers, is against Google’s TOS. Affiliate marketing is a great alternative to advertisements; my own source of income on Facebook is generated through Amazon’s affiliate marketing.

4. MICROPAYMENTS. Sell services within Facebook through micro-payment transactions. PayPal payments made for accessing premium services could potentially yield reasonable income depending on the application’s purpose, size, and prospective users.

5. GET INVESTMENT. If you think you have something big on your hands and lack the funds to scale it, apply for investment through Bay Partners and others who have expressed interest in funding Facebook apps. This would be the likely course of action for a startup with plans to expand globally within and beyond Facebook.

Allen Brayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2012, 04:33 PM   #16
donovanjames786
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman Sarwar View Post
Hi,
I am also surprised!!!!
If anyone knows please share with us how we can earn by facebook.
Actually many people are earning huge business revenue by creating fan pages and promoting their products online. So may be that's why you heard about it.

Old 1st March 2013, 09:16 AM   #17
carpetnj
VIP Contributor

Is anyone actually earning money on Facebook? First hand accounts only please.

Old 6th March 2013, 03:44 AM   #18
roneidaselva

Default Earning From Facebook

There is no way to earn money from facebook. They do not provide such money earning system. You can only earn to promote your website.

roneidaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2013, 08:57 AM   #19
carpetnj
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by roneidaselva View Post
There is no way to earn money from facebook. They do not provide such money earning system. You can only earn to promote your website.
Thanks for the feedback.

Old 4th April 2013, 07:02 PM   #20
lyra

Hi there. I use MarketPage on Facebook to sell my digital images. However, I think MarketPage is only limited to Facebook users for now.

lyra is offline   Reply With Quote