Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th July 2011, 04:17 AM   #1
eyt2011

Default Twitter Leads?

How do we find leads and customer using twitter?

I am not looking for hashtags, keywords, etc. Finding the target customers.

Eg. many people are interested in buying homes and other things. They post their requirement at twitter. But, they never get connected to the right people.

Is there any software tool to find these people who are hanging in twitter?

Thanks,
Ajish

eyt2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 17th July 2011, 10:50 PM   #2
Daniel_SendGOG

I think twitter allows you to search keywords that others are "tweeting." From there and from what I heard (I'm not an expert on this) I believe it's a lot about building relationships with others, sharing good content/ideas, etc.

In time, people will come visit your profile and that may attract visitors and prospective clients.

Again, I'm no expert but I think that's a start.

Daniel_SendGOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2011, 04:47 AM   #3
M.Rebecca

For finding right audience you can use Tweetdeck.. Its a software that updates you about each and every for desired keywords. You may use and connect with your leads.
It is actually a very good aid.

Old 26th July 2011, 06:55 AM   #4
Gary Barzel
VIP Contributor

Try using the advanced twitter search option. With advanced search you can search not only for tweets, but also can choose to search with or eliminate multiple keywords.
Once you find potential leads, engage them in conversation about anything and everything. Provide relevant content that they may be likely to find useful, and build up a relationship with them.

Old 26th July 2011, 11:30 AM   #5
smallbus01

You can try advanced search and filter your keyword search. Then use good articles that people interested in your business, will find useful to them. Now you have a nice group of interested people, maintain your relationship with them then go from there. Remember updating regularly helps a lot.

smallbus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2012, 11:09 AM   #6
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyt2011 View Post
How do we find leads and customer using twitter?

I am not looking for hashtags, keywords, etc. Finding the target customers.

Eg. many people are interested in buying homes and other things. They post their requirement at twitter. But, they never get connected to the right people.

Is there any software tool to find these people who are hanging in twitter?

Thanks,
Ajish
Actually, you can follow those people that talks about and has an interest in your company or in your site. Just simply type the keyword that you use for your website at twitters website then follow those person that goes on it, then ask them to follow you back so that they can see whatever status you are posting for your website. And in that way you can gain interested people for your website.

Old 15th February 2012, 06:36 PM   #7
RachelLeads

Default Twitter Software

My mentor has created a piece of software that will allow you to type in a keyword. Then the software pulls all the twitter ID's that have typed that keyword in the last hour, day, etc.

This is an exception piece of software that will drive a ton of targeted traffic to your site.

Not sure about posting links inside of here... let me know if you would like me to direct you to the page.

THE SOFTWARE IS FREE!

RachelLeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2012, 08:36 AM   #8
SanWay
VIP Contributor

Twitter is not the best source to advertise because there are to many spammers there, so you'd better contact through e-mail.

SanWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2012, 12:08 PM   #9
RachelLeads

Default Twitter and Spam

I agree, there are a lot of spammers in twitter.

But if you actually had a product and found targeted traffic (or twitter user names) who have typed a keyword you are looking for...

Sending them a direct message in twitter would be just as effective as email, except you wouldn't get your email spam marked.

RachelLeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2012, 11:51 PM   #10
amuthajrv

Try to search customers by typing related keywords and follow them or send a private message to them.

amuthajrv is offline   Reply With Quote