Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Online Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12th October 2015, 08:01 AM   #1
loyale99

Question How Can We Retain Our Most Valuable Customers?

Hi

Identifying the right customers and offering unique solutions is the correct mantra for attaining customer satisfaction. But how can we build unforgettable customer experience for ever-lasting relations.

Thanks

loyale99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 15th October 2015, 01:52 AM   #2
jeffscott
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyale99 View Post
How can we build unforgettable customer experience for ever-lasting relations.
Its starts from your site and provide never been offered content as well as interesting to the customers then this will be your site's foundation for users and providers relationship.

jeffscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2015, 03:02 AM   #3
edward222

Quote:
Hi
How can we build unforgettable customer experience for ever-lasting relations.
For me its about on your site's quality,
if your website has a user friendly interface,
secured and safe from hackers and viruses
then the customer will likely have a good experience
navigating your website and will likely buy from your site again.

edward222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2015, 03:35 AM   #4
loyale99

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffscott View Post
Its starts from your site and provide never been offered content as well as interesting to the customers then this will be your site's foundation for users and providers relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edward222 View Post
For me its about on your site's quality,
if your website has a user friendly interface,
secured and safe from hackers and viruses
then the customer will likely have a good experience
navigating your website and will likely buy from your site again.

Thank you jeffscott and edward222 for your valuable suggestions. A user friendly website free from navigation and viruses will indeed provide a good start on the customer retention journey. Apart from a user friendly website and awesome products & services, delighting customers with customised loyalty programs will substantially improve customer experience and render optimum satisfaction.

Thanks

loyale99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2015, 04:51 AM   #5
MahaKarthi

Customers like fresh new ideas and functional benefits with respect to any product or service that they have been using since quite some time. This is more like upgrading the user experience by way of new marketing ideas and additional benefits. Piterion is a very good company offering so many PLM and IT solutions that comes useful to satisfy the changing requirements of the people.

MahaKarthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2015, 09:35 PM   #6
Celin_G
VIP Contributor

Always deliver on time. Always deliver the quality that kept them coming back. Establish a good client relationship. Maintain that trust that you've gained through quality products, services, and customer service.

Old 16th December 2015, 08:07 PM   #7
MarketingDoctor
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to MarketingDoctor

Quote:
Identifying the right customers and offering unique solutions is the correct mantra for attaining customer satisfaction. But how can we build unforgettable customer experience for ever-lasting relations.
You can't. It's not possible. You can do it a few times, but there's a brick wall you'll run into eventually: you can never keep increasing the customer experience endlessly, because every new level of excitement they experience becomes their new expectation… and their memories of those experiences are usually better than the experiences themselves!

Download this free Insight Report to find out why this can sabotage your business — and how to overcome it, endlessly, with intelligent planning.

http://themarketingdoctor.com.au/get?falsememory/sbif

MarketingDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2015, 10:03 PM   #8
oldbuddy
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to oldbuddy

Let me answer that from the other perspective, that of your customers side. I have had websites that I return to daily and have been doing that for many YEARS. I still don't anticipate that will change any time soon.

Why do I keep going back?

The exact same reason I went there in the first place. I keep getting what I was looking for and will keep coming back to get MORE of the same.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

Old 22nd December 2015, 06:38 AM   #9
HCFGrizzly

Send a message via Skype™ to HCFGrizzly

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbuddy View Post
Let me answer that from the other perspective, that of your customers side. I have had websites that I return to daily and have been doing that for many YEARS. I still don't anticipate that will change any time soon.

Why do I keep going back?

The exact same reason I went there in the first place. I keep getting what I was looking for and will keep coming back to get MORE of the same.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
Excellent point of view. We all come to website to find something we are looking for. Content will make people come to your website and also content will keep them there. Another idea is to have promotions from time to time to reward your most loyal customers

HCFGrizzly is offline   Reply With Quote