Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Online Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th January 2007, 10:55 PM   #21
LAUREEN

Default Writing Articles As A Marketing Method Online

Todd:

As an eight year entrepreneur I do both -- I post my articles on my site along with my e-books and I also post my articles on ezinesarticles.com. I have reached expert status on Ezine and it helps my business when people google me and see that I have published articles.

I also offer a "25 tips to market your business and save money" for those persons who join my mailing list.

Hope this helps you.

LAUREEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 9th February 2007, 10:04 PM   #22
malkeenan

Send a message via AIM to malkeenan

I recommend using one of the submission services like article marketer or submityourarticle.com

I use both of these and have got some great success with keyword links from my article bio.

In a niche, article marketing alone can catupult you to the top of the search engines for your keywords.

Article marketing is in the top 3 tasks of my daily marketing.

Mal Keenan

malkeenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2007, 05:41 PM   #23
zoobie
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to zoobie
Smile

I suggest that you need to post your articles on your site and also on other sites.

Try to submit your articles to different directories and related sites that accept article submissions. Always remember to put your link in an author's box or resource box to get your site more exposure.

Allow others to repost your articles and as them to kindly paste your author's box as well.