Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th December 2013, 05:57 AM   #1
lessbrokerage

Question How To Get Leads

Hello,

I am working one of the Designing Company in India. I am Doing SEO for Three Trading websites. How, I Generate Leads for our Client(Trading) Websites?. Please give me your Suggestions?.

Thanks.
Less Brokerage

lessbrokerage is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 31st December 2013, 01:00 AM   #2
Rajiv

You can do CPA for the website you have a nice budget otherwise you can get it through classifieds if you doing for the Indian websites otherwise you have to use other strategy.

Rajiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2013, 04:09 AM   #3
D_Kotian

Create good structured website with seo friendly tags and urls. Start promoting urls in different social media websites. Try to earn links in different high pagerank websites.

Old 6th January 2014, 06:34 PM   #4
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

Lead is the product of hard work and Good way of promotion online. As we all say we must always focus on how Google want to see our website. Usually Google wants an informative website, informative in the sense of, if you are the one that is looking for something, do you think the website gives you an enough answer for you to stop searching and finally get the answer? Well for me the website that is user friendly makes a good point in Google eyes nowadays.

Old 6th January 2014, 10:46 PM   #5
AlexFord

Did you try to start blogging for these sites? Publishing a good content on a site will always drive traffic.

AlexFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2014, 03:49 AM   #6
bitFAT

To generate leads, you are supposed to working on all traffic channels, direct emails, relationship building and also so many hard work. Leads generation work requires good strategies and approach.

Old 14th January 2014, 11:19 AM   #7
Carrie Minton

I also would like to know how to get leads since I am planning to put up a website as well. For now, I am seeking for help from experts in the field. I am also searching some info on Google.

Carrie Minton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2014, 04:53 AM   #8
BeBizsmart
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessbrokerage View Post
Hello,

I am working one of the Designing Company in India. I am Doing SEO for Three Trading websites. How, I Generate Leads for our Client(Trading) Websites?. Please give me your Suggestions?.

Thanks.
Less Brokerage
A trading website is no doubt a sensitive one. You should think of the site itself in general before you embark on your SEO efforts. Integrity is key, and ensuring that this is one of the most striking aspects would be a good idea. Good maintenance of the site(s) would be wise: clear all bugs, spam, offensive words in the comments section and so on.The sites should also look professional, attractive and regularly updated with periodic changes in the offering. They say content is king, and this is one type of website where exceptional content would mean the difference. Then start your SEO campaigns. Not too much of it - ever heard the saying a good product markets itself?

Old 16th January 2014, 06:16 AM   #9
Rajiv

You can do classified submissions for your website which will help a lot in getting leads to your website or otherwise you can make a blog having form in it to be filled by the customers like their name, contact number, investment etc and market that blog on different websites may give you leads.

Rajiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2014, 04:38 PM   #10
pbjoachim

Don't forget about offline traditional lead generation as well. It's very important to integrate your online effort with your offline effort. Make sure the branding supports each other. I have many clients that have gotten great business and leads by deploying a traditional marketing effort and a strong online presence ... where the online presence is instrumental in closing the deal. A strong online presence creates credibility.

pbjoachim is offline   Reply With Quote