Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > Insurance
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11th May 2014, 05:02 AM   #1
raptorpower

Default My Business Need Any Insurance ?

I start a business Name of Raptor Power System. It is online business process and here is a many electronics product. i have confused for my business insurance. why Raptor Power system need a insurance i don't understand. I know if i have a local business like a stall/shop etc there have must be a insurance but online business needed any insurance ?

raptorpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 15th May 2014, 12:27 PM   #2
Southridge

Default Southridge

There are many reasons for carting insurance. Anyone can sue you for any reason whether valid or not. Insurance will cover the legal cost of defense.
There are several more reason, but the general public wants to know that a business is covered by insurance, the fact you are not brick and mortar is not the issue. A policy should cost you less than $1,0000.00 annually and is
Tax deductible.

Southridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2014, 03:51 AM   #3
raptorpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southridge View Post
There are many reasons for carting insurance. Anyone can sue you for any reason whether valid or not. Insurance will cover the legal cost of defense.
There are several more reason, but the general public wants to know that a business is covered by insurance, the fact you are not brick and mortar is not the issue. A policy should cost you less than $1,0000.00 annually and is
Tax deductible.
you are right but i want to know i need any insurance ? you must see my online business Raptor Power System .if i need what amount insurance i do ?

Old 19th May 2014, 02:14 PM   #4
InsuranceCzar

Default Okay

Everyone always needs liability insurance regardless of what they do, you could be selling cotton balls as a third party from the internet, and still need coverage there is no such thing as a business enterprise that cannot be sued. It's how much premium based on what losses that effects the premium.

I'm looking at your business, and the insurance-sense wants me to ask like a bijjion questions, but it comes down to the fact that you sell some pretty top notch electrical power items that are:

•Power Distribution Units
•AC Frequency Converters
•DC-DC Converters
•AC-DC Inverters
•DC-AC Inverters
•Power Monitoring Products
•Power Supplies
•UPS's
•Other Power Related Products

First: Do you actually make these things or do you just sell them?
Second: Do you sell out of different states or only one.

InsuranceCzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2014, 05:02 AM   #5
raptorpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsuranceCzar View Post
Everyone always needs liability insurance regardless of what they do, you could be selling cotton balls as a third party from the internet, and still need coverage there is no such thing as a business enterprise that cannot be sued. It's how much premium based on what losses that effects the premium.

I'm looking at your business, and the insurance-sense wants me to ask like a bijjion questions, but it comes down to the fact that you sell some pretty top notch electrical power items that are:

•Power Distribution Units
•AC Frequency Converters
•DC-DC Converters
•AC-DC Inverters
•DC-AC Inverters
•Power Monitoring Products
•Power Supplies
•UPS's
•Other Power Related Products

First: Do you actually make these things or do you just sell them?
Second: Do you sell out of different states or only one.

First: My company make and sell these things.
Second: These things sell for only one states.

Raptor Power System

Old 28th May 2014, 11:25 AM   #6
DFWattorney

If you manufacture a product you are crazy not to have insurance to cover your liability for potential product liability claims. Product liability claims can sink a manufacturer in a hurry and you can get sued for an injury even where your product really wasn't at fault. The costs of legal defense alone can be tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars. You may not enjoy paying insurance premiums but you'll enjoy paying for a legal defense even less.

DFWattorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2015, 04:27 AM   #7
Alex_James

As we all know our employees are our greatest investment so, an insurance is a critical factor in retaining and recruiting employees, as well as maintaining productivity and satisfaction. So, to do business insurance is pretty cool idea.

Alex_James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2015, 06:49 AM   #8
janvi

ya now a days business insurance is best

janvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2015, 06:14 AM   #9
david14beck

Default Why not

Yeah it is beneficial for any small or large business owner. it will manage your current expenses or loss.so why you are taking a risk.

david14beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2015, 04:59 AM   #10
LaneKreps

Send a message via Skype™ to LaneKreps

Whether you are a successful businessman or just a start up business, a financial crisis could occur at any time. To manage all such crisis the business insurance is must.

LaneKreps is offline   Reply With Quote