Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd December 2011, 06:16 PM   #21
SYOBO_Works

So you have 35,000 Twitter followers. Has that translated into 35,000 visitors per month to one particular site? Has it translated even to 35,000 clicks of any sort?

ihatebusy, until you can demonstrate that you can drive a significant portion of those 35,000 names to any particular location to take concerted action on anything that you've proposed to them, I don't believe you have the semblance of a business model to exploit.

Test whether these names are actual people who share a common view on something and would be willing to behave in a way that you'd best be able to discern a satisfaction from them with something that you've offered to do for or deliver to them.

When you can demonstrate this with numbers, you could sell that potential as an actual business opportunity.

Cheers,

Syobo Works

SYOBO_Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 19th January 2012, 07:30 AM   #22
makemoney2012

I agree, the number of followers does not necessarily mean profit. Like in other businesses there is a need to know about the people you're dealing with. without knowing about their expectations, needs and interests, it does not make sense. Good luck!

makemoney2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2012, 01:00 PM   #23
Mike.Bean
VIP Contributor

You should probably start a project about whatever you advertised to get all of your twitter followers.

www.mediabean.biz

www.philosophyroundtable.com

Last edited by Mike.Bean; 19th January 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Mike.Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2012, 10:53 PM   #24
snellexperts

You can always sell the account. I am sure there is a marketer somewhere that would love to have that lol.

snellexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2012, 06:28 PM   #25
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebusy View Post
So yea i have 35 thousand followers on twitter please help

i wan to to make some extra money to startup a project ...my followers are willing to click as many times as i need please suggest!

35k do you think it's all known to you? Making money with twitter is a hard thing to do. It is a site just for fun, i don't think it can converted into cash or whatever.

Old 29th January 2012, 06:28 PM   #26
business coach

Send a message via Yahoo to business coach

Hey friend, if you truely got 35k followers,then present a product to them,if it is a good and hungry niche,i can bet you.. Making cool cash will be very easy for you..

Take good care

business coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 05:31 PM   #27
Soonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYOBO_Works View Post
So you have 35,000 Twitter followers. Has that translated into 35,000 visitors per month to one particular site? Has it translated even to 35,000 clicks of any sort?

ihatebusy, until you can demonstrate that you can drive a significant portion of those 35,000 names to any particular location to take concerted action on anything that you've proposed to them, I don't believe you have the semblance of a business model to exploit.

Test whether these names are actual people who share a common view on something and would be willing to behave in a way that you'd best be able to discern a satisfaction from them with something that you've offered to do for or deliver to them.

When you can demonstrate this with numbers, you could sell that potential as an actual business opportunity.

Cheers,

Syobo Works
Agreed. Twitter followers (or even facebook "likes") don't 100% translate into clicks, actual followers, etc.

Soonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2012, 08:44 AM   #28
johnnylew
VIP Contributor

Default Sounds Like Fraud to Me!

That certainly seems like fraud to me. Let me know where your ads are that you are going to have 35k people click on and I will make sure my Google AdWord Ads do not show on your site.

I am sure you can find a more creative and productive means of capitilizing on your 35k followers.

Old 30th March 2012, 09:42 PM   #29
chinlee

That's absolutely wonderful so I think a congratulations is in order.

On the internet, quantity does count for something but quality trumps it every single time. It might be hard to swallow this but, Twitter is kind of full of spammers, although it's still one of the more effective social media tools that we have today. But it is the way it is. That's why you need to know first if your 35000 followers really are genuine and not just software accounts before trying to do something with it.

chinlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 01:53 AM   #30
saju09

Ad.ly is a program where you can earn money from your tweets. There are two options in Ad.ly
NO.1 Join Ad.ly as a Twitterer and tweets for advertisers
No.2 Join Ad.ly as a Advertisers and pay for tweets.

saju09 is offline   Reply With Quote