Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Viral Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st October 2010, 12:09 AM   #31
Kalen

Forums where basically the birthplace of online networking and are still very successful. Social media has come along but it hasn't removed forums from existance. They just have too much going for them. They are a tremendous way to promote your business and I would never consider marketing without them. They are not free because they involve a fair amount of hard work but that's what business is about right?

Kalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 6th December 2010, 06:06 PM   #32
habeeb24

As a forum marketer you want to be respectful to all other members. Not only will the members respect you more but you will not risk the chance of getting banned. When you are forum marketing you must keep in mind that you are dealing with real people, so you must treat them in the same manner that you would want to be treated; after you realize this you will succeed. This helps to make up good relationships and helps you enhance your business...

habeeb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2011, 11:02 AM   #33
FluidChris

I think forums are great for both starting up (as I currently am) as well as marketing during any phase of operation. I have come to this forum to learn some tips about start-up, while using auto forums to find a target market for my store

FluidChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 05:35 AM   #34
3Aces

Send a message via Skype™ to 3Aces

I think the forums are great places to form friends and gain lots n lots of knowledge in your fields of interest ... also it beats reading articles coz you gain knowledge by actually participating or asking questions...

3Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2013, 11:49 PM   #35
jasminelane

So forum marketing really brings traffic on sites.So how could we target our link resource for getting traffic.In simply manner How to generate traffic via forum marketing

jasminelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 02:39 AM   #36
joeymoore

Quote:
So forum marketing really brings traffic on sites.So how could we target our link resource for getting traffic.In simply manner How to generate traffic via forum marketing

One can easily generate traffic over his/her blog or site through form. You can search the topic related to your blog and place a valuable comment along with the link of your blog…Forum is one of the easiest and effective way of branding!!

Last edited by torka; 10th January 2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Removed self promotional link - please review forum rules
joeymoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2013, 09:30 PM   #37
alocsin

There are no quickies with forum marketing. Many forums will only approve links in your posts after you've written 10 or more. The good news is that once forum members see you as an expert, they'll visit your links more readily.

alocsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2013, 04:54 PM   #38
Toshiba

I'll have to agree with you here, I now look at forum marketing as a long term strategy & I've learned to become much, much wiser when using forums.

No matter what forum you participate in need it's always best to join with the right mindset of knowing that this is a place to learn from one another, network as well as share your knowledge & expertise.

To me if you come in with this type of understanding then you'll tend to stick around for the long run.

Toshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 03:42 AM   #39
abneradam

I agree with you.. Forums are the best practice in SEO. They help us to get backlinks. But you mis one important thing called "Traffic". Forums bring lots of traffic to your website. That is the best part of Forums.

abneradam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2013, 12:11 AM   #40
jasminelane

Yes in my opinion Forum marketing is necessary.Its a essential part of online marketing.Its a kind of discussion board.People can put own query,problem regarding relevant topic.If anyone wants open your own business and he/she is not understanding that what he/she do?then forum marketing is a right option.

http://www.biz2credit.com

jasminelane is offline   Reply With Quote