Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Copywriting
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th November 2009, 04:20 AM   #1
Moore123

Default Software For Rewriting?

I've read somewhere that there's some software (or program) for rewriting your articles. I'm a bit sceptical about it. But maybe you know anything about it? I clearly understand that it's a black tool. But still I'm interested.

Moore123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 10th November 2009, 04:34 AM   #2
Sas123

I think it's impossible to trust rewriting articles to some software. I know that there is a special program that can generate synonyms. Maybe you meant it.

Old 10th November 2009, 07:35 AM   #3
copywriter

There are programs that claim to rewrite articles, but why would you want to? I just posted this in another thread the other day.

There is no need to rewrite articles if you are simply concerned about duplicate content. If you want to repurpose the article for other uses, that's another matter. My previous post stated:

===========

In several interviews with Google officials, they have made a point to specify that duplicate content is based on two precise criteria: the intent to manipulate and the intent to be malicious. They have also said that they understand that not all duplicate content (including article marketing) has the intent to manipulate or be malicious.

You do not have to and you have never had to change anything about your articles before you submit them. This is another giant Internet myth that has run rampant due to lack of education.

Google understands that articles are a savvy marketing strategy and they have been so long before link popularity and search engines took over. Write good quality articles and add them to your site. Then submit them to places that it makes sense to submit to. Google won't "penalize" you for it.

It would be helpful if people would spread the word about this just as they have helped to perpetuate the article / duplicate content myth. Let's correct this assumption and save ourselves a lot of extra and unnecessary effort.

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogsp...t-penalty.html

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogsp...iple-site.html

Old 10th November 2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Write Associate

You aren't likely to get high-quality articles from article rewriting software, which is only going to leave a bad impression on readers. If an article isn't well-written (or if the software jumbles your message to the point where it doesn't make sense), readers are going to assume that you don't know what you're talking about and they certainly won't click through to your website to learn more (which is the main point of article marketing, after all). In my opinion, you'd be better off staying far, far away from article rewriting software!

Write Associate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2009, 11:50 PM   #5
Lentrepot

The quality of the article is definitely at stake when using article rewriting software. What you can do with the program is use it as a guide but still make sure to proofread and go over the article so it has substance and the quality doesn't suffer.

Lentrepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2009, 10:56 AM   #6
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

IMO, the use of "automatic" article rewriting software for SEO is not so much "black hat"... rather more like "dunce cap" SEO.

--Torka

Old 7th December 2009, 06:57 AM   #7
acwebguru
VIP Contributor

If you want to get a garbage ( I know this sound too rough but this is fact) then you should go with your plan of rewriting article in article rewriter but believe me they only generate worthless articles with zero readability and nothing else.

acwebguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 12:29 AM   #8
businessmatt

Those are some very good points about duplicate content I have never heard before and they make total sense.

If you do want a good article rewriter though, I recommend this one. It is called Jetspinner. It doesn't actually rewrite the article though. You tell it a bunch of synonyms/alternate text and it randomly "spins" it all together so you have different versions of the same article. The quality of the articles that come out are only as good as the quality of the synonyms, alternate text you give it. I have found that it works quite well.

However, in light of the new information I've received, I may just stop using it.

businessmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 11:12 PM   #9
acwebguru
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessmatt View Post
Those are some very good points about duplicate content I have never heard before and they make total sense.

If you do want a good article rewriter though, I recommend this one. It is called Jetspinner. It doesn't actually rewrite the article though. You tell it a bunch of synonyms/alternate text and it randomly "spins" it all together so you have different versions of the same article. The quality of the articles that come out are only as good as the quality of the synonyms, alternate text you give it. I have found that it works quite well.

However, in light of the new information I've received, I may just stop using it.
Do not mind, it is more or less the same. I have tried to registered myself in it but this is long process which freak me us and i left in the middle. I do not know whether it is good or not but as you have summed it up later in your post, it might be the same case, just rephrasing the article with nearest synonyms.

acwebguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2009, 05:13 PM   #10
plusplustutor

I bet that the "rewrited" articles sound horrible if such software exists.